Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Petition


7 Feb 2012
Dear Family,
                I arrived safely in Logan last night, however this morning I got a call from Glenn, Katie’s face has infection in the right side.  I am just sick about it.  I actually thought the nerve sensations she was experiencing were about the nerve healing.  I feel a bit foolish, but I still have faith that the Lord will bless her with that eventually.  Glenn is awaiting doctor Gordon’s phone call to prescribe antibiotics.  I feel she needs to see the ENT there in St. George.  I don’t know how this will affect my stay here in Logan, I may have to cut it short?  I will see how things progress. 
                I’m asking for your faith and prayers for Katie.  These kinds of infections can result in terrible scarring and a need to go into her face and scrape out all of the bone that was put in there.  Please petition the Lord that Katie will not have to undergo anymore.  Love Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment