Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ICU

She made it through successfully, though the Dr had to do some things differently than he had planned because her facial anatomy is so unusual. I'm finally up in the ICU room with her, and Pam has gone back to the House to get some rest. I won't be posting pictures of her here, but she actually looks better than I'd expected. Right eye quite swollen, and lots of wires coming out of her mouth area, but it looks like it's set up to do the job of growing new bone in her upper jaw, just as it was grown in her lower jaw.  We'll get some pictures out tomorrow after we get her cleaned up better.  She probably won't be awake all night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so relieved things went well for her today. Kept her in my prayers. Asking for blessings for you all.

    ReplyDelete